Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Things

A new camera, with new software and photo editing - I don't learn these types of new things well, so this is just a "practice" picture to see how it looks and fits on the blog.  I took this when the boys and I were walking in the woods the other day.

Its feeling like spring.  Half the sheep are shorn, the other half next week.  Lambing should start shortly after.  Time feels like its rushing by, faster and faster.  I think I'm going to miss the isolation this past winter afforded.

1 comment:

Homesteading Wife said...

We sheared half of ours this past weekend too. I just broke down and bought a shear :) figured it was worth the money for years to come. Nick did a great job at it, for a first timer! I watched and helped where I could. Have two stuffed garbage bags!! Yayy!!