Monday, July 24, 2006

The Party Is Over

At least my part of the party for this sock is over!

I have finished the sock for the Summer Sock Party '06 swap. Here is its picture:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What? You can't see the sock? LOL...that is because I want it to be a surprise for my Sock Pal, so you only get to see a little bit of it, plus the remainder of the yarn that will be on its way to her in just a day or two. Along with the yarn will be the pattern for the socks and a few more summery things I want to tuck in to her party basket, then it will be ready to go. Isn't the colorful little vase I found just perfect with the yarn?

This was fun and I am already signed up for the Fall/Harvest swap. Thanks Tonia!

Other Knitting News...

Finished one pair of colorful socks for the Children In Common group and already cast on for the next pair with wool yarn from my stash. I hope - no, I plan - to finish the second pair and have them in the mail before the end of the month.

Still working on my Prayerfully Knit shawl from the Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl KAL, with prayers in each row for our friend Dale Please click on the link over her name to see how you can help a wonderful woman and fellow knitter who has just undergone a bone marrow transplant. If you can't contribute financially, please contribute with a prayer for Dale and her family!

My Mystery Stole 2 is started but has been set aside until I can decide if Daughter really likes it or not...

That is the knitting news today from Serenity Farms ~ what have you been knitting? I'd love to know!

No comments: