Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Denise asked

One of my favorite friends, Denise, asked us this New Years Day question ~ in just a few words, where would we like to see 2007 take us?

I thought about this and the simple answer that came to me was ~ FORWARD. And my prayer for that would be "Lord, lead me to the place where you want me to be in my life for this time....and remind me that I have your precious Holy Spirit to guide me along the way. For my part, I resolve to stop long enough to listen and to be happy (at peace) with the journey and where it takes me - as long as its with You"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forward! I love it. One Holy Spirit filled word.

Doogle Knits said...

What a wonderful post and a wonderful sentiment. Finding peace with what is can be tough but I find that when I try to take control it is even tougher.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post and an excellent hope for 2007!