Sunday, August 24, 2008

Michigan to Maryland and back again!

A year or so ago, a lovely little lamb named Coryn sent her fleece from our farm here in Michigan to our friend Carissa in Maryland. This week, some of that fiber traveled back to Michigan in the form of this beautiful yarn:



That clever Carissa hide her identity well during the HHHH Swap that we both participated in! LOL...what a special gift to me, to be able to knit with some of my own yarn from someone else's hands. The chocolate gift was much appreciated, too!

From Michigan to Maryland and back again....thank you Carissa ;D

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I'm so glad that you like it! It was hard to stay secret sometimes! I hope my elbow feels better this week so I can get the rest of your swap package together! :)

bockstark.knits said...

What a great package!!!

Robin said...

Wow..that fiber is beautiful!!