Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Couldn't Say It Any Better...

If you read my blog at all, you have probably heard me mention fellow Michigan Shepherding Family (and all around nice folks) Mike and Lona at Shady Side Farm. I love Lona's blog - Farming In The Shade - for lots of reasons, but particularly for her realistic yet loving look at farm life - not just here in Michigan, but anywhere.

I invite you take a look at her last three entries (just click on the link above) - Tuesday, October 27 for fun and creativity; Monday, October 26 for truly dedicated farming and farmers and Friday, October 23 for a disturbing and all to real possibility for important (to everyone) programs facing the chopping block here in Michigan.

Thank you for your blog, Lona, and for making time in your busy schedule to post...

2 comments:

Lona said...

Aw, shucks, Cary. Thanks for the kind words!

Joanne said...

Cary, you are right. She says it all. :)