Friday, March 18, 2011

SUNNY MARCH MORNING



The morning is slipping away - it's already after 9. I was up at 6 and chores are done, dishes are done...now I need a shower. And I really should wake the guys up, I don't know why they are both sleeping this late but do you know what? The house is quiet, I don't have to get anything for anybody and so I am being irresponsible! I'm sipping coffee, basking in the sunlight streaming through the window and reading through a few blogs.

Our dial up connection continues to get slower and slower and slower. But I am wasting time this morning and so I just have some boring knitting (pictured above) to occupy my time while I wait or while I read ;) I don't like knitting with cotton. It hurts my hands and feels lifeless, compared to the wonders of wool. But when I needed to make something for warmer weather wear, I decided to try Brown Sheeps Cotton Fleece (a blend of 80% cotton and 20% merino wool) I was pretty sure that Brown Sheep wouldn't disappoint and it hasn't. Plus, the color cheers me up. It is called "Banana" - LOL - but it reminds me of fluffy baby chicks or ducks.

I hope my dusty keyboard doesn't show up in this photo ((grin))

4 comments:

Lona said...

Nice to hear from you...

Kate said...

It is nice to see and feel the sun! I love the color of the yarn.

Jody said...

Hi Cary...Will you be posting some yummy fleece pics soon? I can't wait to see what you will have available for me. I know it is a ton of work skirting and sorting fleeces, wish I could help :-)

SA Fashion Breed said...

I enjoyyed reading your post