Monday, December 17, 2018

A Sweaters Quantity ~ Ep 3 of the My Wool Mitten Podcast


Here are the show notes and links for episode 3 of the My Wool Mitten podcast.  You can view that on YouTube here (and I apologize for the length of the episode during the busy month of December!)  So grab your knitting or spinning, put the kettle and join me as I talk about sheep and spinning and the inspiring time (for me at least!) of the slower pace of winter.  You'll even get to briefly meet our two Barnevelder chickens!

((And I forgot to do the pattern give-aways!  Oh dear...))

Make-a-longs and other podcasters (wool and knitting heroes!) are ~

Emily at Fibre Town Podcast and Ravelry Group.  I'm participating in her HandspunWinter Spin-along.

Caroline and Knut at Honer och Eir on Patreon and Instagram for fearless and creative dreams in wool and fiber

Marlies and her beautiful Yarn Brew Podcast and Ravelry  group.  One of the most meaningful makers I know, she is hosting the MeaningfulKAL as well as posting delightful Vlogmas videos this December

Laurie at Chickenwood Studio podcast is another dedicated maker of so many things!  I love hearing her wool stories.

The Corriedale fiber I show in the podcast that had been made into roving was processed right here in Michigan at Zeilingers Wool Mill.  Also, the Romney-Border Leicester yarn I used for my Tensho Sweater was spun at Zeilingers.

Tensho sweater on Ravelry and at the Thread and Ladle website (Beatrice has a lovely podcast as well!)

I am working on a test knit sweater for Elly at Leaf Yarns.  I'm also knitting a shawl (not shown) out of lovely yarn from the Leaf Yarns dye studio available through Etsy.

I mentioned I would share the links to a post I created here on the blog some time ago about how I go about washing raw fleece for processing, and that is here

I'm on Ravelry and Instagram as mywoolmitten


5 comments:

David Millar said...


Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Blog It Is Really Interesting And Useful. Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service
clipping path service

kristinahojholt said...

Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thanks a ton!
sheep mineral

Edi said...

Trik Menang Judi AduQ Online itu99
Trik Menang Judi Tangkas ituGol
Cheat Judi DominoQQ IndoWinBola
Tips Bermain Blackjack Online IndoWinBola
Hack Menang Judi SicBo
Dengan Penyanyi Cafe Seksi
Birahi Memuncak Karena Pembantu Baruku
Dipaksa Ngulum Dan Ngentot Sama Petugas

Aqur Printing Jakarta said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Cetak Buku Murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
Aqur Printing
Jasa Cetak Murah
Jasa Fotocopy Murah
Cetak Buku Yasin
Cetak Buku Umroh
Digital Printing Murah
Digital Printing 24 Jam
Digital Printing Jakarta

ebony lorange said...

What an amazing blog you have written here. Thank you so much for this useful shared. Image Retouching
Photo Editing Helps
Neck Joint
Photoshop Guideline
Clipping Path Tutorial
Drop Shadow Helps
Background Remove
Image Editing
Image Cut Out
Photo Manipulation